Table of Contents
Paradeep Phosphates Limited is a manufacturer of non-urea diseases in India. The company is engaged in manufacturing, trading, distribution and deals with a variety of complex diseases similar to DAP, three grades of Nitrogen-Phosphorus-Potassium ( videlicet NPK-10, NPK-12 and NP-20), Zypmite, Phospho-gypsum and Hydroflorosilicic Acid.
Paradeep Phosphates Limited is the second-largest private-sector manufacturer of urea diseases and Di-Ammonium Phosphate (DAP) in terms of volume deals for the nine months ended December 31, 2021. The company’s fertilisers are retailed under the brand names Jai Kisaan-Navratna and Navratna.
The manufacturing installation of Paradeep Phosphates Limited is located in Paradeep, Odisha, and includes a DAP and NPK product installation, a Sulphuric acid product factory and a Phosphoric acid product factory. The installation can store up to MT, MT, MT and MT of Phosphate Gemstone, Phosphoric acid, Sulphur and MOP, independently.
The company established an expansive deal and distribution network, with a strong presence in the eastern part of India. As of March 31, 2022, Paradeep Phosphates distributed products across 14 countries in India through the network of 11 indigenous marketing services and 468 stock points.
As of March 31, 2022, the company’s network includes dealers and retailers serving over five million growers in India.
Paradeep Phosphates Limited IPO Today GMP
IPO Today GMP is 5 Rupees and expected listing gains are 10%
- Competitive Strengths
- Well- deposited to capture favourable Indian toxin assiduity dynamics supported by conducive government regulations.
- The second-largest manufacturer of Phosphatic diseases in India.
- Driving raw material effectiveness through backward integration of installations and effective sourcing.
- Secure and certified manufacturing installation and structure and unutilised land available for expansion.
- The strategic position of our manufacturing installation and sizeable material storehouse, handling and harborage installations.
- Established brand name backed by expansive deals and distribution network.
- Strong lineage, educated operation platoon and prominent shareholders.
|Paradeep Phosphates IPO Opening Date||May 17, 2022|
|Paradeep Phosphates IPO Closing Date||May 19, 2022|
|Basis of Allotment||May 24, 2022|
|Initiation of Refunds||May 25, 2022|
|The credit of Shares to Demat||May 26, 2022|
|Paradeep Phosphates IPO Listing Date||May 27, 2022|
Paradeep Phosphates IPO Lot Size
The Paradeep Phosphates IPO lot size is 350 shares. A retail-individual investor can apply for up to 13 lots (4550 shares or ₹191,100).